Please take this opportunity to hear about our chapter's advocacy and learn how you can join us in our important work as we look forward to another year of resistance. Our program will feature guest speaker Magan Ray, the Board Chair of the ACLU of Northern California. In addition, we have invited several community partners to provide both activities for the evening (e.g. signing postcards, signing up for phone banking) as well as drop in sessions to find out more about their volunteer opportunities.
The program for the evening will be:
• 6:30 pm Light Refreshments and Networking
• 7:00 pm Introductions and ACLU-NC SCV Annual Report
• 7:15 pm Candidates Statements and Election
• 7:30 pm Guest Speaker - Magan Ray
• 8:00 pm Student Slam Poetry Presentation
• 8:20 pm Breakout Sessions and Meet Community Partners
• 8:50 pm Program End
Parking is available at the 4th Street public garage across the street.
Please RSVP by emailing us at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSVP USING THE PEOPLEPOWER WEB PAGE WILL BE DISREGARDED.
ACLU of Northern California-Santa Clara Valley Chapter