RESIST, UNITE & ORGANIZE!
May 1st is known throughout the world as International Workers’ Day. The day was the result of the struggle to have an 8-hour workday and it started here in the US. It is a day where the working class show who has the power in society. In 2006, it was the immigrants, largely Latinos, who gave the tradition new life in the US.
On May 1st, we will not go to work, school, shop, bank, or purchase online! We will show the power of our labor and our dollar in order to reject discrimination and hate laws.
We will RISE UP, STAND UP, RESIST, PROTEST, and DEFEAT Trump's program to build a wall and deport over 3 million immigrants & refugees!
- No ban, no wall
- Stop the ICE raids and deportations
- Defend ALL immigrants regardless of status
- Stand up against racism, sexism, xenophobia, and bigotry
- Stop the attacks on Mexico
- Stop the attacks on Muslims, people of color, women, LGBTQ, workers, and the poor
- Defend our unions
- NO to U.S war and intervention abroad
- NO to environmental destruction
- Defend public education
- 11:00 AM Rally at Justin Herman Plaza (Mitin en la Plaza Justin Herman)
- 12:00 Noon March on Market Street to Civic Center Plaza (Marcha por la Calle Market hacia la Plaza del Centro Civico)
- 2:00 PM Rally at Civic Center Plaza (Mitin en la Plaza del Centro Civico)